Technical IT Project Manager
Website PruTech Solutions Inc.
About the company: PruTech is an IT Services organization with majority of clients within NYC. PruTech serves its clients in multiple facets such as Custom Software Development, Mobile Application Development, System Implementations (CRM, ERP, CMS, etc.), Website Design & Implementations, System Integration Services, and IT Consulting/Staffing needs.
We are currently developing a Case Management System for one of our very large clients and are looking for a seasoned and experienced Technical Project Manager to join our execution team.
- Perform project leadership functions, such as preparing project plans, specifying release candidates, monitoring and reporting on project progress, highlighting risks against the plan and desired solution, and mentoring team members;
- Communicate frequently with all project stakeholders to provide project status, risk analysis, technical recommendations and resource constraints that may impact strategic direction;
- Create, manage and update release schedules that cover the tasks, resource allocation and the overall project timeline;
- Provide subject matter expertise to the team throughout the software development life cycle/project life cycle by acting as the liaison to the respective design, development, quality assurance and support teams;
- Create business requirements documents, user stories and use cases to support application development requests;
- Work with QA teams and contribute to testing activities including smoke testing, functional, regression, system testing, integration and UAT testing;
- Troubleshoot production issues and support triage, reporting and correction of production software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required;
- 8+ years of technical delivery experience with a consistent record of progressive responsibility
- Proven ability to deliver complex software features iteratively and reliably
- Strong understanding of SAFe or iterative development processes, including quality and testing practices
- Possess a high degree of technical savvy, with a keen ability to learn new technology quickly and easily
- Adaptive communication
- Collaboration & Teamwork
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com