Website PruTech Solutions, Inc.
About the company: PruTech is an IT Services organization with majority of clients within NYC. PruTech serves its clients in multiple facets such as Custom Software Development, Mobile Application Development, System Implementations (CRM, ERP, CMS, etc.), Website Design & Implementations, System Integration Services, and IT Consulting/Staffing needs.
Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a skilled Sales Director to manage and grow our Business Development team, and acquire and manage new client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for managing the business development team, developing relationships with new clients, presenting PruTech’s services, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage the business development team
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with internal teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Aggressive sales background with high success rate
- Bachelor’s Degree and Minimum of 7 years’ experience in related fields
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Strong understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Experience using Microsoft Office and other job-related tools
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose need-based solutions for clients
- Strong work ethic and an energetic, influential work style