IT QA Lead
Website PruTech Solutions, Inc.
About the company: PruTech is an IT Services organization with majority of clients within NYC. PruTech serves its clients in multiple facets such as Custom Software Development, Mobile Application Development, System Implementations (CRM, ERP, CMS, etc.), Website Design & Implementations, System Integration Services, and IT Consulting/Staffing needs.
We are currently developing a web application for one our clients in New York city and are looking for a QA Lead to join our execution team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
This position will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility. S/he will also act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders. This position will collaborate with business stakeholders to develop and deliver more complex QA software testing ensuring project deliverables meet the needs, goals and objectives for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Acts as a final verification of the required business functionality and proper functioning of the system.
- Adapts test scenarios and scripts as necessary to achieve project results.
- Builds reusable, automated test scripts for regression testing.
- Delivers and executes more complex testing per project life cycle. Applies business knowledge to ensure quality is built into each step of the SDLC.
- Determines more complex best practices and suggests how to improve current quality processes, standards and practices.
- Determines range and depth of testing activities required including developing more complex test cases, test schedules and prepares test scripts and test data required for testing of software for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Effectively engages with internal stakeholders at the beginning of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and gathers business requirements. Contributes to Business Requirements Documents prior to sign-off.
- Leads the execution of test scenarios and test scripts and guides error documentation standards.
- Provides status reports and metrics on assigned projects.
- 8+ Years of experience in software testing or other applicable Information Technology experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- Ability to determine test data needed for testing
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities