IBM Infosphere MDM Architect
Website PruTech Solutions Inc.
About the company: PruTech is an IT Services organization with majority of clients within NYC. PruTech serves its clients in multiple facets such as Custom Software Development, Mobile Application Development, System Implementations (CRM, ERP, CMS, etc.), Website Design & Implementations, System Integration Services, and IT Consulting/Staffing needs.
We have recently been awarded a project by one of the NYC agencies to upgrade and enhance their current IBM Infosphere implementation. We are looking for candidates who can join our execution team as an Infosphere MDM Architect.
Position Requirements: As an Architect you are responsible for providing technical leadership to small size/complexity/order-value projects. You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks. You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to business problems. You should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- 4+ years of experience with IBM InfoSphere master data management principles, processes and systems.
- 4+ years of experience with IBM master data management (MDM) tooling, including web service based MDM integration (required)
- 4 + years of experience with data governance (stewardship, lineage, and quality) in an integrated enterprise architecture (required)
- 4 + years of experience with reference data management (RDM) for standardized cross-domain reference data (required)
- 4 + years of experience with IBM Datastage, data conversion, especially as it relates to initial conversion and loading of master data repositories (required)
- Perform data profiling and quality analysis to inform the design of master data management solutions and the selection of data quality management products Experience modelling and managing client data and provider master data sets and canonical data models (strongly desired)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com